CAAR’s activities are currently organized in accordance with its 2012-2015 Strategic Plan.
This plan was developed with the participation of leading regional and national opinion leaders who are related to our business whether directly or indirectly. Thus, more than 70 people and organizations provided input on the activities and future development of the cluster.
The Plan consists of the following four specific lines of action:
- Adding value for members by generating business and customizing the products and services they offer.
- Enhancing cooperation between members.
- Becoming the engine of R&D&i in the automotive sector of Aragon.
- Strengthening CAAR’s performance both domestically and internationally in order to position itself at the forefront of clusters.
- There is also a general objective which is aimed at ensuring future financial sustainability of the organization itself. This was fully achieved before the Plan was completed.