PARQUE TECNOLÓGICO DEL MOTOR DE ARAGÓN
The Company Parque Tecnológico del Motor de Aragón, S A., which was created on December 29, 2005 in Alcañiz, was originally a public company.
It was set up in order to bring technology into the Motorland Aragon multlfunctional complex and also resulted from the need to create a differentiating space where local, regional and national businesses could benefit from synergies with universities, research centers and other companies, as it is a site exclusively dedicated to the motor industry (with a long tradition in the area) and its satellites, this being a continually developing sector in search for new technological challenges.
TechnoPark Motorland’s corporate purpose focuses on the following points of action:
- Becoming a center of innovation and R&D in the automotive sector.
- Performing technical and economic tasks aimed at the promotion and management of the Motor Technology Park, by attracting companies and organizations involved in research, innovation, development or unique production of applied technology preferably in the automotive sector so that they settle there.
- Revitalizing the economy of the area by attracting and promoting new businesses from all over the country and even abroad.
- Concentrating motor-related companies (manufacturers, teams or training and R&D institutions).
- Concentrating technological services related to the motor industry (development, testing and certification), both aimed at competition as well as commercial and industrial ones.
- Becoming the country’s reference as a space to disseminate and generate knowledge around the motor world.