DANA AUTOMOCION, S.A. – Zaragoza plant is a leading company in design, manufacturing and distribution of sealing products and termo-acoustic protective shields for automotive and general industry, for both Original Equipment Manufacturers and Independent Aftermarket. Selling and distributing our products in more than 60 countries on five continents with main markets in Eastern Europe, Germany, North Africa, Portugal and Spain.
It was founded in 1964 under the name of Industrias Serva, S.A.. Since 1999, it is part of Dana Holding Corporation, a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets – passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment – Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities. Founded in 1904 and based in Maumee, Ohio, the company employs 23,000 people in 26 countries worldwide.
Dana Automocion designs, manufactures and distributes high quality products for three primary markets:
- Automotive: gasket and thermo-acoustic protective shielding
- Industry: gaskets for all kind of applications
- Independent Aftermarket: full range of sealing products and gaskets kits for trucks and passenger vehicles with our Victor Reinz and Glaser brands.
- Hydraulic and eccentric presses for stamping, forming and bending processes for metallic and no metallic materials
- Laser and Water Jet Cutting machines
- Screen printing lines
- Packaging lines
- R+D supported by our Technical Center in Neu Ulm (Germany): Finite Element Analysis, Laboratory Test, Bench Test, Engine Test and Prototyping.