Alpe Automatizar is an industrial engineering company with more than 15 years experience in the sector. Located in Zaragoza (Spain), its activities are geared towards improving productivity and the quality of production processes through automation. It implements solutions in line with the Industry 4.0 concept.
Alpe Automatizar undertakes “turnkey” projects in which cutting-edge technologies and highly innovative methods are used. The company´s dedication and extensive professional experience enables it to provide comprehensive services tailored to each customer while improving their industrial processes.
Specialized in industrial automation, the following three key areas can be highlighted:
• Robot cells. Complete development and implementation of robotized systems for handling, welding, applying adhesives, palletizing…
When designing its systems the company works alongside leading companies in the robotic industry, such as Kuka, ABB and Fanuc.
• Hydraulic presses. Manufacture of vertical and horizontal hydraulic presses as well as special presses with hinged or horizontally movable work tables. It designs each press in line with each customer’s requirements.
• Special automations. Automation of processes by means of the customized design of industrial machines.
The company also provides other services in addition to the design and manufacture of automation products:
• Adaptation of machines to RD1215 European safety standard.
• Development of specific software (monitoring and tracking).
• Mechanical design of tooling.
• Electrical installations.
• Maintenance and technical support.
Mechanical technical office with project engineers and Solidworks 3D software tool and its requisite licences. Electrical technical office with hardware development engineers (EPALN P8) and engineers who program (PLC and HMI), Siemens, Omron, Telemecanique and Allen Bradley control and monitoring systems.
Robotics department specialized in Kuka systems (official system partner), Fanuc, Abb and Motoman systems.
Electrical, mechanical and pneumatic assembly equipment, with a usable surface area of 1,000 m2 and own workshop with lathes, milling machine and gantry crane.
FUNCTIONS IN VEHICLE
Structural parts and body
Robot cells, hydraulic presses and custom automations
Europa and Asia