CÁMARA DE ZARAGOZA
Paseo Isabel La Católica, 2, 50009 Zaragoza, Spain
T. + 34 976 30 61 61
F. + 34 976 30 61 62
CÁMARA DE ZARAGOZA
The Chamber of Commerce is a Corporation under Public Law, as well as an advisory body collaborating with Public Administrations. Its mission includes the representation, promotion and defence of the general interests of Zaragoza´s trade, industry and service sectors. Thanks to its reach and scope of influence, it is a leading opinion maker on business issues for the Public Administrations of Zaragoza and society at large.
Its Environmental and Quality Management Systems meet its clients´ needs. They also meet the applicable legal regulations and requirements, under UNE-EN-ISO-9001:2008 and UNE-EN-ISO-14001:2004 standards.
• International Trade: consultancy services and information for the internalization of businesses.
• Training: Training products and services identified for its quality and practical applications. Executive Programmes, tailor-made training, online training, higher education training, etc.
• Employment: Support, guidance, training and tools to seek employment.
• Business Creation and Competitiveness: support for entrepreneurs and business undergoing restructuring, conversion and growth processes.
• e-Commerce: the SATI Service (Technical and Information Advisory Service of the Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces) provides a methodology through the use of products aimed at fostering e-commerce for self-employed workers and SMEs.
• Industry: Consulting services for key issues: quality, safety and security, energy, R&D&I, technology transfer, industrial legislation, grants and subsidies.
• Trade: Information on new legislation and subsidies impacting the business sector and tourism industry.
• Business Certificates: Issuance of certificates on business activity, origin of goods, and on customs and practices, in any given language within 48 hours.
• The services related to innovation, logistics and the environment are integrated into the Aragonese Council of Chambers.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Zaragoza supports and encourages the activities of Club Cámara, a business and networking platform at the service of the enterprises located in the province, with a comprehensive agenda of unique activities generating value for its partners. In addition, at the Chamber Headquarters we find areas and rooms with the requisite technological equipment for events, conferences, presentations, lectures, courses, etc. The most innovative business clusters can be found in the Chamber, making this institution the focal point for clusters in the Autonomous Region.