Pol. Ind. Malpica, Calle E, parcela 5, 50016 Zaragoza, España
T. +34 976 46 54 65
Persona de contacto: Carlos Baratto
Celulosa Fabril (Cefa) is a TIER1 automotive supplier specialized in the development, manufacture and supply of complete interior parts for the automotive industry (cockpit, center console, door inner panels, and generally any inner covering parts).
Cefa provides its customers with a full service that covers all phases related to the development of an automotive product, starting from the design analysis together with customers, including complete design of products, concept validation by means of computer-aided engineering and simulation, prototype manufacturing, design validation, mold, manufacturing, trial production, product validation, process and industrialization design and delivery according to customers’ logistics patterns to supply the final assembly plant.
Cefa’s activities are mainly carried out at its two production facilities in Zaragoza and Figueruelas, but full global coverage is provided through the partnership with the SMP/Motherson Group.
Cefa products and services include:
• Engineering, design and testing services, prior to production.
• Mass production of interior parts, dashboards and their components (glove compartment, lids, steering column lids, airbag lids, etc), center consoles, door panels, trunk panels and pillar panels.
• Non- painted exterior coverings.
• Under the hood functional parts, including air inlet systems and HVAC, engine refrigeration systems and electrical components brackets.
• Other components manufactured using thermoplastic injection for the automotive sector among others.
All the products supplied by Cefa are developed and manufactured by using the following technologies:
• Development: Cefa offers a full service including CAD design, conceptual testing and simulation (CAE), as well as broad experience in the use of quality advanced planning tools using AMFE, Lessons Learned, Control Plan, Flow Charts, etc.
• Thermoplastic injection, including gas-assisted injection, multicomponent injection, low- pressure injection, compression injection, etc.
• Thermoplastic blowing.
• Plastic welding: Hot plate, infrared, ultrasonic, vibration, etc.
• Surface lining such as thermal lamination, IMG, ultrasonic and infrared beading.
• Laser micro-puncturing technologies, cutting and marking.
• Polyurethane foam transformation.
• Slash molding.
Any other technology available at the SMP/Motherson group may be implemented at Cefa should it be required to start any new projects.
FUNCTIONS IN VEHICLE
Structural parts and body