Electrical Components International
Ctra. de Logroño, km. 6.6, Polígono Industrial El Portazgo, nave 39, 50011 Zaragoza, Spain
T. +34 976 460 799
Since setting up in 1980, ECI has become an international company specializing in design, development and manufacture of wiring, plastic parts and electromechanical systems. Their products are mainly intended for the automotive, household appliance, and renewable energy markets.
In addition to their engineering and production centers in Spain, they have production facilities in Poland and Morocco.
Their industrial engineering department is aware that process innovation is the key to competitiveness, and therefore invests resources in analysis development and in the improvement of processes, while using the latest technologies and working philosophies.
Their certified quality control systems ensure delivery of products according to customer requirements.
They respect the environment, comply with current regulations and ensure the safety and professional development of employees.
• Electrical wiring for the automotive industry, household appliances, renewable energy, electronic equipment, etc.
• Plastic parts.
• Decorated plastic parts.
• Electro-mechanical systems or assemblies: Different types of parts and materials, purchased or processed, mounted at different stages and finally verified, packaged and shipped or assembled at customers’ premises.
• R&D&I Department.
• Product Engineering: product design and development, CAD, etc.
• Industrialization Engineering: methods and times, processes, samples and prototypes, development and manufacture of machinery and tools.
• Quality Control: control plans, laboratory, etc:
o Plastic injection molding: conventional, low pressure, gas, MuCell. Plastic decoration: pad printing, screen printing, painting, thermal printing.
o Machining of plastics: punching, Milling.
o Plastic welding: ultrasonic, vibration, high frequency.
o Metal welding: ultrasonic, spot welding, automatic cutting and crimping, IDC (Insulation Displacement Connectors).
o Wire harness assembly: cutting, crimping, connecting, taping, verification.
o Bonding and sealing processes: silicone, PUR.
o Monitoring and verification: electrical, artificial vision.
o Robotic automation.
FUNCTIONS IN VEHICLE
Structural parts and body
Wiring for various systems such as: HVAC, doors, roofs, windshield wipers, lighting, engine, seats, airbag, full motorbike wiring, etc.
Domestic and international, Germany, France, Poland, Argentina, etc.