Offers outsourcing services for industrial processes, providing customized solutions adapted to the needs of the organizations that it collaborates with.
The company´s main objective is optimization, by adding value, through the implementation of the best possible solutions so that its customers can obtain competitive advantages, either by reducing costs or increasing their productivity.
The outsourcing of secondary processes to Expro Outsourcing enables customers to focus their efforts on their core activity, rather than use resources in ancillary activities, thus generating competitive advantages, such as:
• Cost reduction thanks to time savings in the management of human resources, manpower, operating costs, training costs, etc.
• Transformation of fixed costs into variable costs.
• Variability, knowledge and clarity of the costs of outsourced processes.
• Risk distribution of customers´ business.
• Excellence in the services provided to customers: Quality guarantee
• Teamwork with customer, seeking the continuous improvement of processes.
• Comprehensive service provider.
Outsourcing: externalization of logistics management, transport and production services:
• Incoming materials, loading and unloading, internal logistics, etc.
• Picking, preparation of batches and kits.
• Customer’s warehouse management.
• Transport management, lower costs and improved control procedure.
• Supply management.
• Supplier regulation.
• Parts and components quality control.
• Preassembly and assembly of components.
• Packing and repacking.
• Rectification of detective components.
• Analysis and improvement of processes.
• Industrial maintenance.
FUNCTIONS IN VEHICLE
Structural parts and body
SERVICES: Outsourcing: externalization of logistics management, transport and production services.