FUJIKURA AUTOMOTIVE EUROPE
Avda. de Ranillas nº 3, Edificio Dinamiza 3 A. Planta 1ª- oficina i, 50018, Zaragoza, España
Persona de contacto: email@example.com
Fujikura Automotive Europe (FAE) is part of the Fujikura Group, with headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. Created over 120 ago, it operates globally in Asia, America and Europe through different business units.
FAE is part of the Automotive business unit. It specializes in developing, manufacturing and supplying different products and solutions for the E&EDS (Electrical and Electronic Distribution System) for the automotive sector in Europe, and mainly focuses on supplying to OEMs and TIER 1 companies.
FAE has CSC (Customer Service Center, with R&D and engineering, sales and project management) at its disposal in Spain, Czech Republic and Germany, as well as manufacturing plants in Eastern Europe (Romania, Ukraine, Moldova) and Northern Afrique (Morocco), manufacturing and delivering to its European customers.
• Manufacture and supply customers with the following products:
– Electrical wiring for vehicle “platform”.
– Electrical wiring for vehicle engines.
– Electrical wiring for peripheral components of the vehicle (doors, bumpers, roofs, doors, seats, instrument panel, etc.)
– EV: HV wiring harnesses, and HV connectors
– Small injection parts, wire guide, bushings, etc.
– 12V sockets for vehicles
– Passenger presence sensors, Headrest sensors, Hand detection, Touch pad screen, etc.
• Development of turnkey projects with OEMs and Tier 1 companies for the aforementioned products.
• Advanced Engineering, new products-processes:
– Process automation
– Data transmission
FAE has a technical centre for the development, research and validation of new products. Both electrical wiring and electronic sensors for “comfort-safety” applications in vehicles.
Standard tools are available at the “customer development” offices for the development and management of the products/projects agreed with customers.
The following industrial processes are available in the production centers for the manufacture and distribution of products to final customers:
Wire cutting, terminal mounting, ultrasonic wire welding, assembly and processing of end harness. Stations for electrical and sealing testing of whole end-product.
Injection machines for plastic parts injection.
FUNCTIONS IN VEHICLE
Structural parts and body
KSK (Automobile Platform Wiring Harness) /Autarky Wiring Harness (Automobile Modules Wiring Harness) / Automotive High Voltage WH and most associated components / 12 V Power Outlet / Airbag Wiring Harness / Steering wheel WH / Seat belt reminder sensor, Headrest sensor, Hand detection sensor / Antennas / Touch pad screen, etc. / FPC circuits / WH support plastic components
All European OEMs and Tier 1 companies that supply Modules to OEMs with their products or technology.