Grupo Pim provides comprehensive solutions for mechanical manufacturing, by means of the machining of single parts covering the full range of weights and sizes. They specialize in hot and cold metal stamping dies. Engineering, boilermaking, painting and assembly of maintenance and industrial machinery lines. On-site Industrial maintenance. Manufacturing plants are located in Spain and Mexico
Industrial machining: high precision machining of pieces and stamping-die tooling.
Design and manufacturing of turn-key machinery: engineering, design, boilermaking and welding, machining, painting, assembly and launch of machinery and assembly lines.
Outsourced industrial maintenance
Re-work and sequencing for the automotive sector
• 15 CNC milling machines with a capacity of up to 10000 x 3500 x 2100 mm and 40 Ton; and 4 4000 x 1500 x 1500 mm milling machines in its Mexican subsidiary
• Technical office with 4 CAD/CAM licences
• Boiler and welding workshop with 4 MIG/MAG welding stations
• Assembly and mechanical adjustment workshop
• Painting area
• 16,500 sq m site fully covered by 20 Tn/12.5 bridge cranes
Its staff are highly qualified and have extensive experience in hot stamping die manufacturing. They manufacture special-purpose machinery for turn-key projects in the automotive, steel, aviation industries and others. Design and manufacturing of moulds for the manufacturing of parts for the aviation industry. RTM, composite materials. They have an externalised industrial maintenance division which gets constant support from the manufacturing and machining workshop divisions.
FUNCTIONS IN VEHICLE
Structural parts and body
Conventional and hot stamping dies, special machinery, tooling
UE y Mexico.