Mann+Hummel is a leading global expert for filtration solutions. The company group with its headquarters in Ludwigsburg, Germany, develops solutions for motor cars, industrial applications, clean air in interior spaces and the sustainable use of water. In 2017 the group reached sales of approximately 3.9 billion euros worldwide with more than 20,000 employees at more than 80 locations.
The products manufactured by the group include air filtering systems, intake manifold systems, liquid filtering systems, plastic components, filter media, cabin filters, industrial filters and membrane filters.
For further information on Mann+Hummel go to www.mannhummel.com
• Air and liquid filters
• Fluid reservoirs, air ducts, intake manifolds, regulation valves, resonators (injection and moulding processes)
• Air filtering elements
• Oil and fuel filtering elements
• HVAC filters
• Plastic injection machines
• Blow moulding machines
• Production lines for filters´ assembly
• Production lines for filtering elements
• Tool and workshop
• Warehouses for raw material, work in progress and finished products
• Control laboratory
• Specific areas of quality control
• Engineering office with CAD and simulation stations
• Information technology
FUNCTIONS IN VEHICLE
Structural parts and body
Air and fluid filtering systems / Liquid bottles, ducts, intake manifolds, regulation valves, resonators (injection and blow-moulding processes) / Air filtering elements / Oil and fuel filter elements.
Aftermarket Spain and Portugal. Supplying all automotive customers in the Spanish market (VW/SEAT, GM, FORD, Renault/Nissan, PSA, Daimler, others) + exportation.