UNIVERSIDAD DE ZARAGOZA
Edificio Interfacultades I, 1ª Planta, Pedro Cerbuna, 12, 50009 Zaragoza, Spain
T. + 34 976 76 29 32
F. + 34 976 76 29 31
UNIVERSITY OF ZARAGOZA
The University of Zaragoza is the main center for knowledge generation and research, development and technological innovation in Aragon. lts aims include delivering results and research to businesses as well as promoting and enhancing an effective transfer of use to society so that it can be used efficiently and productively.
In this sense, the OTRI – Research Result Transfer Office – promotes public-private partnerships in R&D&I between research institutes, university centers and companies, in order to place the latter in an improved competitive position.
The European Projects Office (OPE) promotes the participation of researchers from the University in European and International R&D&I projects, in collaboration with companies.
There are many established relationships that currently exist between companies and research groups at the University. Relationships that began with minor requests to solve specific needs which have ended up in mutual cooperation, in which the University of Zaragoza has become the “R&D Department” for numerous companies which could not have tackled the technological development and innovation process on their own.
LINES OF BUSINESS
• Collaboration in solving TECHNOLOGICAL AND R&D&I ISSUES.
• Making highly QUALIFIED TECHNICAL RESOURCES, TEAMS AND RESEARCHERS available to companies in order to meet their needs.
• Advice on the most appropriate solutions for their NEEDS FOR INNOVATION and technological development.
• Offer companies the opportunity to participate in those regional, national and European R&D&I PROJECT FUNDING calls that are most suited to the needs of the company.
• Providing the necessary support to ensure higher COMPETITIVENESS AND PRODUCTIVITY.
OTRI: 976 762 932 (www.unizar.es/otri)
OPE: 876 553 082 (www.unizar.es/ope)
The University of Zaragoza covers a broad field of knowledge thanks to its 8 research institutes, 220 research groups and 3000 researchers, which make the following services and technologies available, among others:
• Optimization and automation of manufacturing processes.
• New materials. Composites.
• Calibration and measurements. Quality control.
• Design of Experiments.
• Dynamic tests.
• Oral human-machine interaction.
• Plastic injection.
• Reverse engineering and rapid prototyping.
• Machining and laser marking.
• Active and passive safety.
• New engine and fuel systems (hydrogen and others).
• Robotics and navigation.
• Noise and vibration.
• Driving simulators.
• Electric and clean propulsion vehicles.
• Computer vision and sensing systems.
• Big Data and Data Analysis
• Cloud Computing
• Additive Manufacturing
• Internet of Things (IoT)
• Augmented Reality
• Cyber security
FUNCTIONS IN VEHICLE
Structural parts and body